Carol Naff, Marketing Coach
- Powerful Women Reflecting their Power
- Job Search: Strategic Alignment for New Job Opportunities
- The Top Secrets to get YOU Top Results ~~ Magical Marketing Ideas for Top Marketers
- Put Your Best Foot Forward
- So, You have media coverage: Now What?
- Six Subtle Things Highly Productive People Do Every Day
- 7 myths about women in business
- 13 Ways To Make A Great First Impression
Tag Archives: writing
Spice up your writing
Every writer strives to make their articles and blogs interesting. It needs to be captivating and interesting enough for your reader to want to read the entire article. Better yet, write with enthusiasm and intrigue. Write with enough excitement so your reader … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing Tagged Blogging, Branding, Carol Naff, creatives, creativity, marketing strategies, words to know, writing Comments Off on Spice up your writing
So You’re in Print: Now What?
You’ve done it. Your book was reviewed in the newspaper. Congratulations! But now what? That’s right; now what? Today’s newspaper or magazine is tomorrow’s recycling, but that doesn’t mean that the life of your review is over — far from … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing Tagged advertising, Branding, business, Carol Naff, marketing, marketing books, marketing coach, marketing strategies, naff, publicity, sell more books, writing Comments Off on So You’re in Print: Now What?