Carol Naff, Marketing Coach
- Powerful Women Reflecting their Power
- Job Search: Strategic Alignment for New Job Opportunities
- The Top Secrets to get YOU Top Results ~~ Magical Marketing Ideas for Top Marketers
- Put Your Best Foot Forward
- So, You have media coverage: Now What?
- Six Subtle Things Highly Productive People Do Every Day
- 7 myths about women in business
- 13 Ways To Make A Great First Impression
Tag Archives: brand
Do you exude confidence?
Posted on April 26, 2012 by Carol Naff
Are you shy? Are you reserved? Do you project enthusiasm and warmth? Intelligent? Outgoing? Friendly? Cheerful? Professional? How do you connect with your audience? Do you know how to make a great impression? Do you know what impression you want … Continue reading →
Posted in Networking Tips | Tagged brand, Branding, business, business owners, Carol Naff, creatives, Mariner Company, marketing, marketing coach, project enthusiasm, social-media | Comments Off on Do you exude confidence?