Carol Naff, Marketing Coach
- Powerful Women Reflecting their Power
- Job Search: Strategic Alignment for New Job Opportunities
- The Top Secrets to get YOU Top Results ~~ Magical Marketing Ideas for Top Marketers
- Put Your Best Foot Forward
- So, You have media coverage: Now What?
- Six Subtle Things Highly Productive People Do Every Day
- 7 myths about women in business
- 13 Ways To Make A Great First Impression
Tag Archives: advertising
So You’re in Print: Now What?
You’ve done it. Your book was reviewed in the newspaper. Congratulations! But now what? That’s right; now what? Today’s newspaper or magazine is tomorrow’s recycling, but that doesn’t mean that the life of your review is over — far from … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing Tagged advertising, Branding, business, Carol Naff, marketing, marketing books, marketing coach, marketing strategies, naff, publicity, sell more books, writing Comments Off on So You’re in Print: Now What?