Colorado’s 178,300 women-owned businesses are expected to generate more than $26 billion in revenue in 2014, according to the fourth annual American Express OPEN State of Women-Owned Businesses Report, released Wednesday.
Carol Naff, Marketing Coach
- Powerful Women Reflecting their Power
- Job Search: Strategic Alignment for New Job Opportunities
- The Top Secrets to get YOU Top Results ~~ Magical Marketing Ideas for Top Marketers
- Put Your Best Foot Forward
- So, You have media coverage: Now What?
- Six Subtle Things Highly Productive People Do Every Day
- 7 myths about women in business
- 13 Ways To Make A Great First Impression