Organization is a pivotal skill that can be difficult to master, especially for children and adolescents. While there are thousands of productivity apps available for the iPad, only a precious few capably keep children organized in the classroom and at home. These five are the best: Shelly Palmer, Helping You Succeed in a Connected World.
Carol Naff, Marketing Coach
- Powerful Women Reflecting their Power
- Job Search: Strategic Alignment for New Job Opportunities
- The Top Secrets to get YOU Top Results ~~ Magical Marketing Ideas for Top Marketers
- Put Your Best Foot Forward
- So, You have media coverage: Now What?
- Six Subtle Things Highly Productive People Do Every Day
- 7 myths about women in business
- 13 Ways To Make A Great First Impression